Are you confused and don’t know what to eat?

Are you confused and don’t know what to eat?

Posted on Tuesday, 05 Apr 2016 by Bottoms Up Colonics

Are you confused and don't know what to eat?
05Apr

Are you looking for a diet that is…

  • Gluten free
  • Sugar free
  • Grain free
  • Dairy free
  • Packet free
  • Is inflammation free
  • But still offers variety and taste?

 

Maybe The Body Ecology Diet could work for you. While we call it a diet really it is a way of life. Eating and not feeling deprived having food from all food groups and enjoying meals that not only feeds and nourishes you but also helps heal many digestive issues, including yeast infections such as Candida.

The Body Ecology has seven principles that help guide our food choices ensuring we are making the best ones for our body. They are

 

PRINCIPLE 1 – Expansion, Different foods will cause our body to either expand or contract affecting digestion and absorption of nutrient

PRINCIPLE 2 – Acid/Alkaline : Illness occurs when our body is too Acidic, our blood needs to be neutral or a little alkaline, unfortunately a lot of diets leave most of us with an acidic system

PRINCIPLE 3 – Uniqueness; This diet is about you as an individual, what works best for your body and your lifestyle, it is not about one size fits all

PRINCIPLE 4 – Cleansing; An important part of the diet is cleansing that is allowing and helping our body to get rid of old cells, toxins, fungus’s, molds and other cellular debris you don’t want to even think about. As we clean our teeth our ears, our hair we also need to clean or digestive system

PRINCIPLE 5 – Food Combining, Is an understanding that some foods work well together and others don’t.

PRINCIPLE 6 – The 80/20 principle at every meal fill yourself up 80% and leave the other 20% to digest. On your plate have 20% protein or grain and 80% land & / or ocean vegetable

PRINCIPLE 7 – Step by Step, this is not just a diet but a new way of eating, living and relating to your body mind and spirit, this is a journey to excellent health and anti-aging this is one little step after another building very strong foundations to hold your new life.

(Taken From The Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates www.bodyecologydiet.com)

Bottoms Up Colonic by Bottoms Up Colonics

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>